How to de-badge?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
few more questions for you walnuts, what brand are your headlights and tail lights, nerf bar, and where did you get the deflector for the rear window?

Steps = EBAY...
Headlights= Ebay R8 lights
Taillights = Ebay LED Taillights
Rear Deflector= 20$ Ebay special
Hood= Steel hood ebay 140 shipped EBAY

Basically I shop ebay a lot...lol had to put hood in there for nvycrmn

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
that one was below the belt walnuts! hahha. im still lookin though, never give up. might go fiberglass if i cant find a steel one cheep enough. kinda like the look of the SVO hood i saw on there.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i dont like fiberglass because they have a tendency to "spiderweb" in only a few years... well the ones that have come into my buddies body shop and want them repainted... the fiberglass doesn't do too well with changes in weather..... my .02... I'll keep my eyes open on ebay for other good deals and post them if I find anything... i'm almost out of ideas so looking to buy a boat... and put 4.88s on hold... but my edge programmer gave my truck a whole new life were really don't feel like I need gears anytime soon but i will get them someday...

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
what walnuts really meant to say was BRAG,BRAG,BRAG :p . but its all good my expy is the little brother and gets the cool hand me downs from his, now all he needs to do is break down and buy a jeep to go wheel with. :p :rolleyes:

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i am waiting for steel. but if i see dgray with a new hood before you tell me about one that you found, i am going to assume that you told him about the deal before me!!! ahhaha. yeah, im very leery of fiberglass because i've heard about the spiderwebbing.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
fiberglass dose have a problem with severe weather changes. but i have a buddy who has a ranger with a 1 piece fiberglass clip. hood and fenders. hes to lazy to get it painted. has money just lazy. anyways. has it on for about a year now i think. ruffly. nothing wrong with it. it has gotten sand blasted in the desert. but still fine. no spider webbing or anything. so nvy you might be fine with fiberglass here in SD. but if the navy moves you to somewhere it goes hot cold hot cold like NY it probably would happen.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what walnuts really meant to say was BRAG,BRAG,BRAG :p . but its all good my expy is the little brother and gets the cool hand me downs from his, now all he needs to do is break down and buy a jeep to go wheel with. :p :rolleyes:

like I said before.... I got your JEEP thing and it burns when I pee... and Barbie called-- she wants her Jeep back!!!...lol

and been looking no good deals since the one I found but if I do find one I'll post it here for people to see

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
and if you had my jeep thing it would hurt more than when you just pee, lol dam thing has given me a pain right in my a$$, and is now the reason she wont let me get any thing cool for expy, brake booster went out, tore the pipe out from under it, really bad day, drinking and playing in the woods down back, wasnt such a great idea, not only did i get beer muscles but so did jeep, im a bad influence, that log didnt look so big till i sobered up and looked, maybe if jeep sits in shop long enough she will forget i have it and let me get a programmer and a cowl hood. like the big brother, lol, also years ago i killed barbi. blew her up with fire works so im not to worried, lmao, it takes 11 bottle rockets tied together to make her fly, my sister never did find her hollywood barbi after that, then we blew up her vette, and told my sister if she ever told on my we would do her ginny pig next, i was sooooooo evil