How to replace front grille emblem?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

briandye

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It’s super easy just like described above. I have the dark grayish color 08 Expedition with the black headlights and my emblems were junk too. Ordered black Ford emblems on eBay for like $10-$12 a piece. Really made the thing look so much better.

Jason Mankey

Reaction score
Front- 9”x3.5”
Rear- 7”x2.75”

Does anyone happen to know what the part number is for the front emblem listed above? My 2010 has the same size, but most websites I have gone to want to sell me a 7 inch for my 2010. I guess I need to search for a specific part number.

Jason Mankey

Reaction score
Does anyone happen to know what the part number is for the front emblem listed above? My 2010 has the same size, but most websites I have gone to want to sell me a 7 inch for my 2010. I guess I need to search for a specific part number.

Anyone? Anyone? Beuller? Beuller? Is this mic on?

Jason Mankey

Reaction score
Never mind. I got ahold of a dealer who was able to look up the part number based on my VIN.

It seems like they used many different grilles and many different emblems in 2010 alone. Probably would not have found the part number without the VIN lookup.

Just for others future reference. If you have a 2010 Eddie Bauer Standard Length, you grille emblem MIGHT be part # CL3Z-8213-A. But you will probably want to call a dealer who can do VIN lookups and confirm this.