How to switch A/C on Max with recirculation?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rob4092xx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am in Phoenix and it is 113 outside. How do I get the A/C to blow at Max with recirculation? My 2022 with 15” screen does not have a “Max” and “Recirculation” button like on my 2018 Expy. How can I get the maximum cooling possible? Just push the slider on the screen to “Lo” and that is it? This is all I have been able to figure out so far. Cool me off please with your help and experience!!!!! Thanks everyone!

OP
OP
R

rob4092xx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Problem is you have to go through several screens to get to the Max and Recirc settings. Same for the cameras. Not User friendly at all.

Beachums

Reaction score
Problem is you have to go through several screens to get to the Max and Recirc settings. Same for the cameras. Not User friendly at all.
oof, yep, I was late to the party on this one. Now I get your concern. Sorry if I insulted you.

Am I correct in the bit and pieces of info that I've read that there is no Forscan on '22 due to both the war and "locked" modules???

LazSlate

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ford really needs to update the software to have custom shortcuts. I hate the multi levels to get to the cams.