Hub centrics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
ok what are everyone’s views on HUB CENTRIC spacers. Noticed my new tires rub UCA ever so slightly at full lock and am looking into 1/4” spacers all around. It’s just enough to rub slightly on the sidewall pattern and you can’t tell unless you ha e someone turn to full lock and actually get under there and feel/look at it rubbing

sixsix

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I ran 20mm hub centric spacers on my focus st for over a year with out any issues. These were the ones that bolted to the hub and had their own set of studs to mount the wheels too. You would just have to make sure your factory wheels have a deep enough pocket for the studs to go into and not hit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

limitedex

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have 1.25" "BORA" brand wheel spacers. No issues. Been a couple years.

I had 1" H&R spacers on my Cobra for a year or so, no issues either.

All hub-centric.

OP
OP
J Ski

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
I ran 20mm hub centric spacers on my focus st for over a year with out any issues. These were the ones that bolted to the hub and had their own set of studs to mount the wheels too. You would just have to make sure your factory wheels have a deep enough pocket for the studs to go into and not hit.

Yeah I’m looking at the ones that just sit over the original studs. I dont trust aftermarket wheel studs in those spacers you’re talking about

sixsix

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah I’m looking at the ones that just sit over the original studs. I dont trust aftermarket wheel studs in those spacers you’re talking about

I don’t trust the ones that don’t have the studs. Obviously you have to get a good trusted brand and not some junk off of eBay.

Knox GSL

Reaction score
Talk to the guys at stage 3 Motorsports and custom offsets. Both of them have been good for me to deal with in the past.