I need some advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tangledwater

Reaction score
Hello all! I'm new around here. Been lurking awhile, I see some very nice expys.

Anyway, I need some guidance from more experienced folks.

Here's the deal. I will be installing the ready lift 3/2 on my 2013 xlt, tonight after work. So I'm mainly concerned about the alignment. I will be getting a new set of wheels this weekend. Should I get aligned after the ready lift or after the new wheels?? If I wait until after the new wheels that means I have to drive an hour into town without the alignment. Is this safe/OK?

Any advice/info will be much appreciated. Thx

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Why not wait until the weekend and do all of it at one time with the alignment being last on the list?

OP
OP
T

tangledwater

Reaction score
Why not wait until the weekend and do all of it at one time with the alignment being last on the list?

Well the place im going is only open 7-1 on Saturday so I'd have to have the kit installed before Saturday. And Friday I'm having surgery so I don't think I'll be up to it. So it either tonight or tomorrow night. And I don't want to wait another month or so cause I usually only go to town once maybe twice a month.

thenaaks

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Get it aligned after the lift. Wheels and tires won't affect the alignment.