I reeaaalllly want one of these!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
O

offroadexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey Sol, I just checked truckcandy.com Priced the rack plus the license plate kit and 95 dollars shipping to the grand ole state of Tx and it was 869.00 bucks............ Damn my penny saving is starting now!!!!!!!!!! :drool2:

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well Ive had an excuse for the rack, the lights, tires, etc... but Im having a hard time justifying this one. But I love it. Someone said that my truck reminds them of a new model bronco, this would seal the deal.

OP
OP
O

offroadexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thats what I been tellin my friends mine is........... lol the modern day bronco or the bronco3 :rotflmao:

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nah it wont be the bronco 3. Its new BRONCO lol! The bronco 2 was like a fiero lol

OP
OP
O

offroadexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thats true! lol When I put the 3/2 and the tires on a buddy of mine thats as big a ford nut as me his words were "its broncoish" haha, so it kinda stuck.

Infact I've been thinking of taking the expedition badge off of the rear hatch, thats the only one on there so I could call it what ever I wanted. :hmm:

tsingson

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I almost bought one of these for my Pathfinder but then I bought my Expedition. Didn't think about putting one on the Expedition but I may have to now.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you go to the lounge and check out my coupon code. You can get this for $672 if you pick it up at your local 4wheelparts.com store

OP
OP
O

offroadexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I didnt see it on their site...... that and I'd spend a couple hundred on gas driving to my nearest store...:rotflmao:

Unless theyve put one in somewhere close that I didnt know about

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let me check with nitrostangracing on here tomorrow and see if he can get it cheaper.

OP
OP
O

offroadexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Cool, even still I could use your coupon code and get it from 4wheelparts cheaper than what I found it on that other one