I reeaaalllly want one of these!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
O

offroadexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I been looking at this for a while now and didnt want to share, I wanted to buy one first then show all of you but hell I just couldnt keep it to myself anylonger!:pepper::pepper:

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I been looking at this for a while now and didnt want to share, I wanted to buy one first then show all of you but hell I just couldnt keep it to myself anylonger!:pepper::pepper:

I was the same way with the grille I found, I was looking at installing train horns that I have sitting in my garage but I would have to remove my spare. Surco sells an adapter to install on the roof rack but how the hell do it get it down if i need it:shrug: This is ****, but then again now I need a rim and new tire since its on display:rotflmao:

Where did you find the price.:shrug:

OP
OP
O

offroadexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Go to their find a dealer link, it gives a long list of internet dealers and I got the price off one of them, I dont even remember which one now.

I will definately end up with one but idk if it will be before or after I buy wheels.

and your def rite about having to have 5 wheels.......

I just hope it dont take me to long to get it bought.... :drool2:

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My thing is that we keep the stroller in the back and my wife drives the beast more than me, how the hell Im I gonna explain this one?

OP
OP
O

offroadexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It appears to be easy as hell to swing from looking at everyting on the site.

OP
OP
O

offroadexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I been tellin by bro-inlaw that my expy was better than his H2, and he keeps sayin yea but I got a spare tire rack on the back..... hahaha well guess what my plain ass expy is about to have one too!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: