I started 3 new forums..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just started 3 new forums.

www.BroncoRaptorForum.com - 2022+ Bronco Raptor
www.FordLightningForums.com - 2022+ Ford Lightning
www.TRX-Forum.com - 2021+ Ram TRX

Hope to see some members sign up..

To put a little twist on it and to hopefully motivate some of you join and post at the new forums, I will give anyone that posts 100 total posts(can be spread out on all 3 forums) 2 years of EF Supporting Membership here. If you are already a SM, I will extend it to another 2 years.

I am also planning on getting several vendors on board to do a big giveaway on each of the new forums above and all you would have to do is post on them. Each post will be a ticket into the contest and at the end of each contest, there will be several random posts picked as winners. The more you post, the more chances to win something.

I also wanted to thank you all for being making EF the one and only Ford Expedition Forum out there, and I hope you can help me make these forums as active as well!

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
How about you turn TapaTalk back on….then I would be willing to support more. Typing this crap in the mobile browser is a PITA!!!

Alwaysthinkin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Are they all going to be censored as this one is now? Traffic went from over 80 posts a day to barely 22 on this forum and I stay away because of it..........is that good??
I have backed way off on participation. This is a great forum but when I tried to suggest the search feature might be improved I felt like I was being told by forum moderator that I didn't bring anything important to the forum so I should just shut up. So I have for the most part. By the way, I agree my knowledge base on automotive topics is limited but that is why I joined, to learn more. I do want to thank many of you for your help. This is a great knowledge base forum!

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have backed way off on participation. This is a great forum but when I tried to suggest the search feature might be improved I felt like I was being told by forum moderator that I didn't bring anything important to the forum so I should just shut up. So I have for the most part. By the way, I agree my knowledge base on automotive topics is limited but that is why I joined, to learn more. I do want to thank many of you for your help. This is a great knowledge base forum!

What Seach feature did you suggest? I'm always open to ideas.

Alwaysthinkin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What Seach feature did you suggest? I'm always open to ideas.
Another member and I were trying to figure out if some form of parameters might work in the search feature. We were unable to find any parameters that work on other sites.
i.e. search windshield wipers in this forum and you get responses with every comment about windshields or wipers. In other search engines one way to limit to number of hits would be to put quotations outside the search i.e. "windshield wipers" and that would only provide hits that had both words as printed. Point is, with parameters available, you can limit hits to those most likely to help with what you are searching and not have pages of responses to look through....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savbraze