Ignition accessory option

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MisterWicked1

Reaction score
I have a 01 expy and I was wondering is there a option for acc on the ignition? I cant find any info about it I was wondering cause I'm nervous to leave the ignition on for very long in the on position. I did some searching and seen some have the same issue.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
M

MisterWicked1

Reaction score
Well I was doing some searching and I read different places that people had the same issue that the radio only came on when the ignition was in the "On" position as if you were starting the vehicle. I bought the vehicle and noticed this with the factory stereo in it and I recently installed a Pioneer double din and I hooked up everything and its the same thing. The ready is only powering on in the On position. Was curious if everyone's was that way or anyone think its a ignition issue?

B

bedrck46

check both of these fuses in the central junction box Under Dash fuse #1 and Fuse #8 One of them may be blown check them with a meter not just by looking at the fuse.

It could also be the ignition switch

Last edited by a moderator:
B

bedrck46

also check fuses #111 and #113 in the battery junction box under the hood

OP
OP
M

MisterWicked1

Reaction score
Would any of these fuses be causing anything else to fail? Only other two things I have yet to figure out is the rear wiper doesn't work and the pedal adjustment doesn't work everything else is fine.

B

bedrck46

The wipers are inoperative — rear

Fuses 6 (5A), 8 (5A), 15 (5A), and 20 (5A).
Circuitry.
GEM.
Multifunction switch (wiper/washer switch).
Rear wiper up relay.
Rear wiper down relay.
Rear wiper motor.

B

bedrck46

Do you have the Memory seat/mirrors/adjustable pedal feature?
Check fuses #112 in the battery Junction box and #4 in the central junction box