install racing seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johncolorado

Reaction score
Can I mount a 4 bolt Sparco racing seat directly to driver's electric seat track/base plate to retain seat adjustments?

OP
OP
J

Johncolorado

Reaction score
stock seats too soft and put too much pressure on thighs and cannot drive long distances without legs sore...need hard flat seat like my Audi and Porsche...Sparco makes perfect such with 4 bolt holes....dealer says stock seats are 1 unit including motorized track and have never taken seat apart to see if new seat can be mounted to track/plate. Have you actually seen an adapter to use? thanks

OP
OP
J

Johncolorado

Reaction score
stock seats too soft and put too much pressure on thighs and cannot drive long distances without legs sore...need hard flat seat like my Audi and Porsche...Sparco makes perfect such with 4 bolt holes....dealer says stock seats are 1 unit including motorized track and have never taken seat apart to see if new seat can be mounted to track/plate. Have you actually seen an adapter to use? thanks