Installed 2” front lift now popping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

Rummel6

Reaction score
Well got it all figured out ended up just needing an alignment all good now plus doesn’t sit so high in the front time for 33s

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well got it all figured out ended up just needing an alignment all good now plus doesn’t sit so high in the front time for 33s
Here’s what it’ll look like on 33s
And you’ll be blinding everyone with your headlights
E2699685-17DC-42EF-8B9A-C449A092A498.jpeg

OP
OP
R

Rummel6

Reaction score
Ok so got the popping straightened out it needed aligned and those grape looking knobs greased up so no more popping but is it me or why does it still look like the front is higher after just a front level kit

52A2F4AE-B4CB-4FD9-A618-150AF2F15F6E.jpeg

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok so got the popping straightened out it needed aligned and those grape looking knobs greased up so no more popping but is it me or why does it still look like the front is higher after just a front level kit

View attachment 31976
I told you this would happen. Sorry you didn’t listen.

“Puts a 2” block up front, nothing in the back, wonders why the front is higher??”

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score

View attachment 31976

Looks like you bought the front end only of a 4 corners "mild lift & level" kit.

A straight up level-only would be like 1" - 1.25" iirc (hence all the 3/2, 2/1, 2/0.75 etc lift and level spacer or strut kits)

OP
OP
R

Rummel6

Reaction score
Well shit it said it was a level guess I’ll have to get the rear I posted exactly what I got on the first page it said level. I’ve also looked
At a lot of members that did the 3/2 and the front still looks higher

Last edited: