Intermittent ABS light, 4HI light flashing when in AWD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah, but I have a scanner already. Mine just doesn't read the ABS codes. I was thinking about picking one up that does but I can't justify having 2 of them. Mine ran me about $150 back in 2007.

Sorry for the suggestion as I didn't realize you already had a code reader.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

tsingson

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No biggie man. I will try and call this used tire shop I used to put my wheels on that does all brake stuff too. Maybe they will have a scanner.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Such a sore head loser. You still up on 8 mile road getting your mouth cleaned out.

Being that what you think your talking through The mouth you sit on

Last edited:

DetroitDarin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
what is selft ??

Its me emphasizing my typo cuz you get ***** when i do

Come ON Man, I know your better educated that that or does that type of talk get you excited? And you tell me you were a religious person.

My education and spirituality are not the topic. The topic is you being mean to somebody, me calling you on it, you whining and now stalking my replies to point out typos and getting passive agressive about it. Youre being a dick; even a worse dick than i am for messing up this guy's thread. Wanna talk more about it? Take it to PM.

ps, youre a Dick

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Its me emphasizing my typo cuz you get ***** when i do

My education and spirituality are not the topic. The topic is you being mean to somebody, me calling you on it, you whining and now stalking my replies to point out typos and getting passive agressive about it. Youre being a dick; even a worse dick than i am for messing up this guy's thread. Wanna talk more about it? Take it to PM.

ps, youre a Dick

Come ON Man, I know your better educated that that or does that type of talk get you excited? And you tell me you were a religious person.

Yes they are the topic as you are the one that had to revert to using that type of language

Again I though you were a better man(?) than that but you are just another holy roller that's preaches one thing and does the direct opposite.

Last edited:

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
If this doesn't end now I WILL REMOVE ONE OR BOTH OF YOU FROM THE FOURM.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
well I am all for you removing both of us as I don't need someone using that type of language either so its your decision NO great loss on my part