Is all the "fuel saving" tech really worth it in the long run?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think cannibalism is illegal because someone didn't like that.

Stop using my old thoughts. How condescending of you. I now think cannibalism is terrible but also great and should be outlawed unless flat earth something nanny state soros.

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This thread is quickly becoming a 1st rate lesson of "how to make all around you, hate you"!!

It's like watching children..... arguing with Toby.......

jeff

cmiles97

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Back on topic. The answer is yes. Also all new tech is not just for fuel savings.

I rented an Infiniti Q50 3.0T (twin turbo v-6)awd this weekend. This tiny sports car was only averaging 23mpg to my 2017 Expeditions 19. Ford for all it's faults has done a remarkable job with that.

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Back on topic. The answer is yes. Also all new tech is not just for fuel savings.

I rented an Infiniti Q50 3.0T (twin turbo v-6)awd this weekend. This tiny sports car was only averaging 23mpg to my 2017 Expeditions 19. Ford for all it's faults has done a remarkable job with that.

Agreed. Amazing times. The new Volvo XC90, a 4500lb 3 row luxury SUV, is getting 30mpg highway and does 0-60 in 5.3 seconds. There are all sorts of amazing examples like this these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r98exp1