How often do you drive your Expedition?

• Daily

Votes: 62 77.5%
  • 2-3 times a week.

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • Just parked.

Votes: 10 12.5%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaiderNations

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Does anyone else here have there Expy just sitting parked due to the high gas prices? Well I do. Im lucky I have 2 other vehicles to drive. A 04 Toyota Tacoma and my daily driver 03 Ford Focus. I just went a bought a locking gas cap to keep those gas crooks out of my 33 gallon tank of premium gas. Also I have been able to save miles on my 07 Expy, wear and tear an my 22" wheels and tires. Please tell me Im not the only one doing this. :rolleyes:

expy916

Reaction score
It just sits in the drive way, along with the 93 SHO. Apparently a 2007 5.7L Tundra with 4.30's and a Taurus with a five speed that requires premnium get better milage..........Not really, but they are funner to drive:)

thereason21

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nope ... i only have the one ride ... my expy .... even if i had a beater to drive around ... id still ride the expy even tho gas jumped again today to 3.79

mgtsldr38

Reaction score
As a poor college student, it just sits in the parking lot for weeks until the 2 hour trip home, then it just sits in the driveway.

XLTman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I still drive mine everyday i could drive my ladys contour but i like driving my expedition

expeditionman

Reaction score
$3.85 a gallon here and at 12 miles to the gallon......I still drive mine all over the place. I bought my Expy with the intention to drive it, not to mention the deal I got for it. Nobody wants to buy a truck these days, so they are cheap everywhere. LOL

bloodzero

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have no choice :[. I wish I could use it for nights out only, but I'm only 17 so it's the only car I gots :[.

Remo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mine's been parked for the last four months (except when my parents need it) because I'm in Europe. It would have been cheaper for me to stay home and drive it all day everyday, though...Anyway, I miss it so much and can't wait to drive it again!

bv15325

Reaction score
Mine is parked as well as my 95 Caprice 9C1. When the lease is up July 2nd on my Acura MDX I'll go back to driving one of them.