Jay Leno Inspired Navigator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey thanks for the compliments on my taste... all jokes aside I don’t really see much difference here other than the terrible black paint on the roof and hood. I actually like the solid color on the wheels and it looks like the interior has a darker color blue for the yatch theme leather which I think looks good. I got a kick out of the article poking fun at old white guys and Leno’s love of wearing denim. I give him a pass on the denim... as far as I’m concerned his taste in all things auto and the vastness of his collection allow him to wear whatever the hell he wants. He’s an encyclopedia on just about everything.

rumline

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Should have had white/silver paint on the roof if anything.

Blackscreen67

Born to spool
Reaction score
All I know is someone near my area had a custom Texas plate done that says "blk lbl" on their nav. I kindly asked the owner one day how they like driving their blue oval..... they oddly were offended?! Whoops lol.