jeep grand wagoneer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wagoneer was finally revealed in concept form. The exterior is meh, but the interior blows anything outside the europeans away. No details yet but very intriguing. Not enough to completely pull me from a future expy or navi, but its a possibility. Def pulled me away ftom the new gms though, they do absolutely nothing for me. Still gotta drive all back to back though.

2022-Jeep-Grand-Wagoneer-Concept-interior-profile.jpg

106688333-1599070266869-CN020_001GW.jpg

IIGood

Reaction score
Wow...spendy. Articles I was reading just now said it could clear $100K. I just went over to Ford's site and fully optioned out an Expedition Max Platinum, and that didn't even hit $85K (which is still a lot).

OP
OP
dlcorbett

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Fca doesnt have a luxury brand so they are using this to test the luxury waters.

Boostedbus

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wow I guess this is another run of the Commander with a new name. My son in law had a Hemi Commander way back, it had good power but had death wobble issues that nobody could cure so he unloaded it. I would also be very nervous about all the electronics in a high end Jeep model like that. When AMC owned Jeep they were known for electrical issues in the dashes of Cherokee’s and Wagoners, also Chrysler has had its electrical issues over the years as well. Now you have Fiat in the mix also???? Not a very reliable make from what I remember about them in the past years. I own a 99 Jeep Wrangler which is very simple and basic ( 4cyl. , 5sp. Manual trans.) and I’m always fixing something on it. I do love it for off-roading it’s great , but like my one buddy says ...JEEP Just -Empty- Every- Pocket.

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
I have to agree with Boostedbus. Every Jeep owner would understand his words. I've has an entire fleet of Grand Wagoneers (miserable electrical problems) and Cherokees (death wobble, blinking dashboards, doors falling off). Easy to maintain, because you get so used to working them. Only a true soccer mom would cough up $100K for anything with the Jeep name on it.

Yupster Dog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
86 was the last year of the Jeep as far as I am concerned.

86 was the last year they made the CJ.