Just Ordered a 2022 Expedition Platinum - Quick Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JSyl87

Reaction score
Hi All,

My wife and I just ordered a 2022 Expedition Platinum in Star White with the Carmelo interior seats. We have a 3rd little one on the way and excited about our new addition and car.

When we placed the order through the dealership we noticed this “-$300” charge on our order “Lux leather trim w/MCS delete”. They are saying when they selected Captains seats in the second row this automatically was taken out, and I want to make sure we are not missing anything. Is this something we should worry about? Of course with spending this for a new car I don’t want to be missing out on something. Online it looks like the multi contour seats are only in the front row, so not sure why second row would impact this? Are we now missing the front row multi contour seats?

caplanm

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It is the credit for the removal of the Multicontour seats. It has nothing to do with rear captains chairs. Actually, Captains Chairs are STANDARD this year. The dealer would not have to do anything on the order for the second row Captains Chairs, only if you wanted a 2nd row bench. In order to get scheduled, your dealer would have to select option 88R, which removes the Multi Contour Seats in the front.

OP
OP
J

JSyl87

Reaction score
Thanks! I actually looked at all the other posts and just saw this issue. Sorry for the repeated post!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dcleghorn01