Just ordered a 2022 Limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

rob4092xx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
One thing I forgot about were the headlights. Do any of you with the order guide know if Projector Beam and DRL lights are an option or standard on the Limited?

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Led reflector headlamps are std on all trims, Ltds add led fog lamps. Ccd is fords magnet ride adaptive dampers on the models with 22in wheels, and load leveling suspension(heavy duty suspension in order guide) is a system that keeps the rear level when weight is added. I just saw that lls is included on 302a pkg, it's ccd that's opt.

OP
OP
R

rob4092xx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What is the difference between reflector headlights on the Limited and Projector Headlights on Platinum? Thxxx

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
For 2022, no expy will have projector style headlamps, so there will be no differences.

NyackRob79

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just ordered 2022 Navigator Reserve L 4x4 at MSRP. Would’ve gone with Expy Platinum, but not enough value at that trim to keep me interested to be honest.

Dennis48755

Reaction score
Led reflector headlamps are std on all trims,

dlcorbett Can I ask how you can tell which 4th gen model has reflector or projector headlamps? I'm trying to determine what I have in my 2018 Limited compared to a 2022 Limited Stealth. I did a search in the Expedition order guides for 2018, 2021 & 2022 and don't find the words project or reflect mentioned.​