Just ordered a 2022 Limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2022Timberline

Reaction score
What did the dealership say when you asked about placing your order? Mines says they won't be able to until it hits the website where I can build one out myself. Most likely after they announce prices...
I sat there while dealer placed the order.

Attachments

• B6834590-3018-4064-BD01-A6FE5E763E9C.jpeg
    B6834590-3018-4064-BD01-A6FE5E763E9C.jpeg
    104.3 KB · Views: 118

mpc11

Reaction score
What did the dealership say when you asked about placing your order? Mines says they won't be able to until it hits the website where I can build one out myself. Most likely after they announce prices...
You need to find a new dealer. I placed an order for a '22 Limited 4x4 on Monday through my dealer. Less than an hour after getting off the phone with him I received an email direct from Ford:

"

YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN CONFIRMED​

Dear ,

Congratulations on ordering your all‑new Expedition Limited! Your order has been placed with Ford Motor Company on your behalf...​

A SUMMARY OF YOUR ORDER IS OUTLINED BELOW*​

2022 Expedition Limited 4X4:​
  • 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 Engine
  • 10-Speed Automatic Transmission with SelectShift Capability
  • Star White Metallic Tri-Coat
  • Mahogany Leather-Trimmed Front Captain's Chairs, Heated and Ventilated 10-way Power Driver and Passenger Seats
  • 22" 12-Spoke Polished Aluminum Wheels
  • 302A High Package
  • Heavy-Duty Trailer Tow Package
*Does not show all optional and included packages/features.​

Your vehicle order is one of the early orders for the 2022 Expedition Limited, and because we are building this vehicle just for you, we wanted to share a bit more on our production process as it may impact your delivery time. As part of the quality assurance process at Ford Motor Company, customer orders are only built when all quality checks have been met. This process may lead to a longer wait time for your vehicle to be built, but is designed to help ensure your satisfaction. Throughout the production process, we will keep you updated on the status of your order. You will receive email notifications when your vehicle is:​
  • Scheduled for Production – all necessary parts are secured, and your order has been placed in the production schedule.
  • Built – your vehicle has been built, and we will let you know of the estimated arrival date at your dealership.
  • Shipped – your vehicle has been shipped, is on its way to your dealership, and we’ll include the latest estimated arrival date.

Last edited:

ronmramsayii

Reaction score
You need to find a new dealer. I placed an order for a '22 Limited 4x4 on Monday through my dealer. Less than an hour after getting off the phone with him I received an email direct from Ford:

"

YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN CONFIRMED​

Dear ,

Congratulations on ordering your all‑new Expedition Limited! Your order has been placed with Ford Motor Company on your behalf...​

A SUMMARY OF YOUR ORDER IS OUTLINED BELOW*​

2022 Expedition Limited 4X4:​
  • 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 Engine
  • 10-Speed Automatic Transmission with SelectShift Capability
  • Star White Metallic Tri-Coat
  • Mahogany Leather-Trimmed Front Captain's Chairs, Heated and Ventilated 10-way Power Driver and Passenger Seats
  • 22" 12-Spoke Polished Aluminum Wheels
  • 302A High Package
  • Heavy-Duty Trailer Tow Package
*Does not show all optional and included packages/features.​

Your vehicle order is one of the early orders for the 2022 Expedition Limited, and because we are building this vehicle just for you, we wanted to share a bit more on our production process as it may impact your delivery time. As part of the quality assurance process at Ford Motor Company, customer orders are only built when all quality checks have been met. This process may lead to a longer wait time for your vehicle to be built, but is designed to help ensure your satisfaction. Throughout the production process, we will keep you updated on the status of your order. You will receive email notifications when your vehicle is:​
  • Scheduled for Production – all necessary parts are secured, and your order has been placed in the production schedule.
  • Built – your vehicle has been built, and we will let you know of the estimated arrival date at your dealership.
  • Shipped – your vehicle has been shipped, is on its way to your dealership, and we’ll include the latest estimated arrival date.
Thanks for sharing this. I’ll be going in either this weekend or Monday to order mines. Was the process tedious?

Knut

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity; does anyone have any indication of what Payload will be?

mpc11

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this. I’ll be going in either this weekend or Monday to order mines. Was the process tedious?
No, very simple. I could have done it all over email. I just decided to call my dealer and talk through the order guide. After discussing all options, he emailed me the preview like 22Timberline posted (post 54) above. It shows you all the line item options w/ prices. I approved it, he submitted it. I received follow up email direct from Ford.