Just ordered a 2022 Limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

rob4092xx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Side question, I've seen/heard conflicting reports, but does the 304A (Stealth Performance Package) come with CCD sport tuned standard? The CCD shows as an option on the order guide, but multiple reports have said it's standard. Order guide says sport tuned is standard, I assumed that's unique from the CCD sport tuned.
The Limited 302a comes standard with Heavy Duty Suspension. I changed it to CCD and there was no additional cost.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Side question, I've seen/heard conflicting reports, but does the 304A (Stealth Performance Package) come with CCD sport tuned standard? The CCD shows as an option on the order guide, but multiple reports have said it's standard. Order guide says sport tuned is standard, I assumed that's unique from the CCD sport tuned.
The ccd sport tune is optional on stealth package, but included on stealth performance pkg.

nolimitexpy

Reaction score
The ccd sport tune is optional on stealth package, but included on stealth performance pkg.
Am I missing something? I thought I was ordering the Stealth Performance Pkg but I had to add CCD for $995.

Attachments

• 5115C4DD-89A3-4E3F-8E5C-D5034C9F6011.jpeg
    5115C4DD-89A3-4E3F-8E5C-D5034C9F6011.jpeg
    117 KB · Views: 74

twanger

Reaction score
No way I'd trust "multiple reports" over the official Order Guide, which clearly shows CCD as an option on both Stealth (303A) and Stealth Performance (304A) cars.

Not according to the Order Guide, which shows it's an option on both.

twanger

Reaction score
Am I missing something? I thought I was ordering the Stealth Performance Pkg but I had to add CCD for $995.
Very interesting that a 4x4Max Ltd Stealth Performance is $1,100 cheaper than a similarly optioned Platinum. That $1,100 buys you some more leather inside, multicontour/motion seats, and BlueCruise, but you lose 40 hp.

FlyBry

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Make one wonder what the marketing team was discussing with the engineering/development team.
Marketing Team: "Bobby Joe, throw a Dart at the Options Board so we can decide which package gets to chose what we feel they need."

timr

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if they feel the 22 Platinum Max is a good buy compared to say the limited trim with all the options? And anyone know what the cost will be for the fully loaded platinum?

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
March. People have already posted their orders and price on this thread and the other thread. Best way to figure this out is to print the order guide with options for both ltd and plat, take it to a dealer and have them price it for you.

twanger

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if they feel the 22 Platinum Max is a good buy compared to say the limited trim with all the options? And anyone know what the cost will be for the fully loaded platinum?
Platinum Max 4x4 $81,245
HD Tow Pkg $795
Controltrac $1,100
Dest and Deliv $1,695

Add all that up and it’s $1,100 more than a similar 4x4 Max Limited Stealth Performance as explained right up above.

nolimitexpy

Reaction score
March. People have already posted their orders and price on this thread and the other thread. Best way to figure this out is to print the order guide with options for both ltd and plat, take it to a dealer and have them price it for you.
Which is the “other thread”? Also, if anyone here can answer this…another dealership is telling me that I don’t have an order spot but simply my name on a list and that I won’t be able to do anything until Nov 18th specifically. I’ve never ordered a Ford before. Is the sheet I have (posted above) worth anything? Those of you that have also ordered already, what are your dealerships telling you?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goff69