"Kenny Browned"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kenny Brown

Reaction score
:D Hi. I have a black 03 XLT 5.4l 4x4 that we use as the family vehicle. Recently I purchased a 23,000mi 97 5.4l Eddie Bauer 4x4 that was sent to Kenny Brown Perf. Inc. before the first owner stepped foot in it. Kenny Brown lowered the SUV and added a Kenne Bell supercharger. I'm told, by the dealer that sold it for a family member, they also worked on the susp. and tranny. They replaced the wheels with 17" chrome 50's. It has air bags in the rear and KYB adjustables all around. They installed a neat valve on the dash with a gauge just under the speedo. The dealer also sent it to a custom paint shop and had it monochromed. It has signal mirrors, 6 disc changer, and rear air. It is a blast to drive. This is now my daily driver. I will add pics later when it gets warmer... I can't find anything on the web about Kenny Brown after 06. The dealer is trying to dig some stuff up, but the first owner died recently... :(

Grasshopper

Full Access Members
Reaction score
IIRC, you'll have to really dig for that info from secondary sources. I think that Kenny Brown is no longer in business....or that kind of business anyway. I could be wrong though...

That is a real sweet truck though!

OP
OP
K

Kenny Brown

Reaction score
Thanks. I did some research and found out that Kenny Brown was ill and lost his business. I,m hoping to here that he survived. I did a seach and found that he tricked out a 99 Windstar that could keep up with a Cobra Mustang...