Key Fob button Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kpayne351

Reaction score
So my son purchased a 2013 Fusion and his key fob has the option to roll the windows down or up depending the button pushed. Sequence to roll down is to hit the unlock button 3 times and hold on the 3rd time. to go up is to use the lock button(same sequence). I tried this on the expedition but it did not work. Does anyone know if there is a similar feature on the Expy?
2017 EL Limited.

Thanks...

Robert McMillan

17plati
Reaction score
So my son purchased a 2013 Fusion and his key fob has the option to roll the windows down or up depending the button pushed. Sequence to roll down is to hit the unlock button 3 times and hold on the 3rd time. to go up is to use the lock button(same sequence). I tried this on the expedition but it did not work. Does anyone know if there is a similar feature on the Expy?
2017 EL Limited.

Thanks...
No, none of the expeditions have these options. You get remote start, lock/unlock, liftgate up down

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
2017 EL Limited.

Thanks...

The vehicle owner’s manual has a description of the features for the key fob.

Aspen03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If its something you really want you could do an aftermarket remote start and add a 4 or 5 button key fob. Most of them have programmable outputs that can be linked to just about anything you can make a wired connection to. When one goes in the navigator I'll have it set to do windows, heated or cooled seats, etc. Just a combo of buttons to make things happen.

The BCM in the newer body fusions has control over just about anything you can think of, hence the "cool" options. We weren't as lucky.