Launch Control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
And you guys kicked me off 12 times and you let this knuckle dragger stay? Sounds like admins need to be checked...

Come on, that was funny and you know it. There is a few people that deserve it. CMC, not so much. But I think you hold the record if it’s 12 times. You need a little badge by your name and fly it with honor. I think it’s fun to watch and once I got to to know your posting style most stuff is funny and what I am thinking anyways. This new RJ guy is not even funny. Is this you as well? That would be epic if it was you. Hahaaaaaahaa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
And you guys kicked me off 12 times and you let this knuckle dragger stay? Sounds like admins need to be checked...
Wtf am I reading here... is this an admission to being Jski and 16plati?!? Hell, kicking him off clearly doesn’t work so just make him a moderator... there no stopping this madman hahaha

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wtf am I reading here... is this an admission to being Jski and 16plati?!? Hell, kicking him off clearly doesn’t work so just make him a moderator... there no stopping this madman hahaha

This right here! Best idea yet...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Plati

Reaction score
I had a 1970 Ariens rider I modified for speed and did great wheelies with it. I used to cut lawns at 20mph, terrible cut! One time I aimed it at the Weber grill and pulverized it. Neighbor kids didn't know what to think. They're all grown now and still are scared of me I think. Another time I came flying into the garage and forgot I had no brake, hit the back wall, wheelbarrow fell down hit me in the noggin and knocked me out. Woke up later slumped over sideways. Guess that might explain a few things!

Robert McMillan

17plati
Reaction score
Y’all are awesome dudes, I just have a very strong love for 2016s but love seeing what some of these guys and girls are doing to the newer generation trucks

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Y’all are awesome dudes, I just have a very strong love for 2016s but love seeing what some of these guys and girls are doing to the newer generation trucks

*until your second Schmitts light when you try to convince everyone that if you didn’t buy a 10 year maintenance plan from a detail shop you got suckered.

Robert McMillan

17plati
Reaction score
*until your second Schmitts light when you try to convince everyone that if you didn’t buy a 10 year maintenance plan from a detail shop you got suckered.

Don’t even start with me on that one...

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waleedalmadani