LED interior and puddle lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

Skauber

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Installed new LED bulbs now, and no issues with it what so ever. I went with a warm white type of LEDs as I didn't care much for the super white variety, didn't like the look of those.

I went with this for the cargo dome:

T10 / BA9S / Festoon 4W 200lm 24 x SMD 5050 LED Warm White Car Reading Light / Panel Light - (12V) - Free Shipping - DealExtreme

This for the 2nd row seats:

SENCART Festoon 39mm 5W 180LM 3500K 9 x 5054 SMD LED Warm White Light Reading Lamp (12~16V / 2 PCS) - Free Shipping - DealExtreme

And the front will receive a similar type as the cargo, but smaller size due to the bulbs facing upwards and not really well made for LED applications.

Puddle lights has the more standard white type of T10

OP
OP
S

Skauber

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Now, one thing that bothers me a little. Whenever the 3rd row seats are up, there's virtually no light in the cargo area as the seat backs are in the way of the light. 3rd row gets all the light. Am I the only one bothered by this? hehe.. I'm thinking of mounting extra light in the rear which won't be blocked by the seats.

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol... I never noticed that, thanks a lot now it's another annoying thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk