LED lights and fog lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

acolic

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi

I had the front light bulbs replaced with LED light bulbs.

Way brighter but I noticed that while driving with the fog lights and front lights on that when I switched on the high beams the fog lights switched off.

Is this what happens when the stock front high beams are turned on?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joseph Burgess

Reaction score
This is easily fixed if you wanna run your fog lights all the time , I can take pics tomorrow , however there is two wires coming outta the back of the factory headlight switch, one brown one yellow, that you can jump together. This will cause your fog lights to come on whenever your park lights are on hence keeping the, on with your high beam lights. Another option instead of jumping the two wires together would be run a toggle switch wired to both of the wires , that way if you want to run just your park light you can if not flip the switch and your fogs will stay on all the time.

johnboneske

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How are the LED bulbs? Where did you get them? Make? Part number? I'd like to switch mine to LED...