LEDs on the 3rd brake lamp omy 1999 XLT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

Ramon Triton

Reaction score
yes, they said that 912 incandescent bulbs for the high mount brake lamps for a 1999 expy were already obsolete.

doodlebugs-93

Reaction score
I swapped out me entire factory third brake light to a led third brake light, looks good, good and bright, it was a direct fit

pic-1 is my led third brake light on

pic-2 is my led third brake light offthis is my new led third brake light when it's let.jpg this is my new led third brake light when it's off.jpg

OP
OP
R

Ramon Triton

Reaction score
I swapped out me entire factory third brake light to a led third brake light, looks good, good and bright, it was a direct fit

pic-2 is my led third brake light offView attachment 40005 View attachment 40006

that is nice. might need to get that too. mine already has hairline cracks and water gets in.

i put PPFilm over it for now until i can buy a replacement.

what brand/model is that? ones i found on amazon had reviews saying install was a pain and needed cutting of metal.

tekrsq

Full Access Members
Reaction score

pic-2 is my led third brake light offView attachment 40005 View attachment 40006

Damn, that's sweet. What brand is it ? I've looked high and low for a decent looking and quality 3rd brake light, and NEVER seen that one. It looks like exactly what I want.