Lets say I gave you this power, what would you do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Red Monster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would take walnuts, paint it the blue color of Jd Mitchells expy and use it to crush the prius that has been parking in front of my house :)

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No i just wanted to take walnuts stickers off and thought this was a good way of doing it:smokin:

stickers hide the big scratches and the burned in lines from the factory pin strip... was 200$ for stickers or 2500$$ for new paint on something that actually gets dirty.... so I change my mind I would take Sol's and actually run it in the mud...lol

OP
OP
SOLISIMO

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
stickers hide the big scratches and the burned in lines from the factory pin strip... was 200$ for stickers or 2500$$ for new paint on something that actually gets dirty.... so I change my mind I would take Sol's and actually run it in the mud...lol

See that sticker job down here is probally close to 1k to be honest.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
30s will fit with no lift requirements...i'd never do that...no higher than 26s for me...anything larger is crazy...28s...crazy unless im riding H2...since im not...

OP
OP
SOLISIMO

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
30s will fit with no lift requirements...i'd never do that...no higher than 26s for me...anything larger is crazy...28s...crazy unless im riding H2...since im not...

Dude sell your rims and go to that site I told you about last year. 26s w tires can be had for around 2400k