Lets say I gave you this power, what would you do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have now been authorized to offer you anyones car on this forum but only one. You have to choose who's and what you would change on it as it is now yours.​

I would pick walnuts expy. I would remove the stripes/stickers and then paint her satin black and add a glossy ford blue hockey stripe to the sides. Like this but with the blue.

68746d1151340760-hockey-stripes-camaro-apt-3.jpg

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Im going to take akexpy or whatever his name is lol I may be leaving out some numbers and I would add a supercharger and some suspension goodies so its low handles good looks good and stops everything!

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would take Solisimo's Expo and paint it Mustang grabber orange. I'd cam it, throw some headers on it, supercharge it, and race little hondas and yotas and other little ricers.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sol, I love ya and I love what you did with yours, I'm just not a fan of the 3rd Gen's front end. I think I would take NC-Expy's. After he puts on the train horns of course. I love the look of it. The only thing I would change is the color, to a Dark blue.

Soldier777

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would take toms lift it and run some 37" swampers oh and add about 10 off road lights

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
Heres my thought...everyone has great trucks and are a expression of their own personality, taste and flavor...I wouldn't hesitate to drive any of the just the way they are...from the heart!

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heres my thought...everyone has great trucks and are a expression of their own personality, taste and flavor...I wouldn't hesitate to drive any of the just the way they are...from the heart!

Brown noser.:dancingpoop::lol: