Lift Kit and Sway Bars for 2018 Limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deh2k7

Reaction score
Hey all, looking to do the ready lift kit and sway bars for my 2018 Limited. I just wanted to confirm the part numbers of what I should be buying. Here's what I have:

ReadyLift 3/2: 69-2831
Hellwig Front: 7696
Hellwig Rear: 7688
Moog Front End Links x2: K750074
Moog Rear End Links x2: K750052

Am I missing anything? Is there anything else recommended? Next upgrade will be larger wheels when my tires are ready for replacement, which is relatively soon.

Thanks in advance for the help!

DWs-TTEB

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey all, looking to do the ready lift kit and sway bars for my 2018 Limited. I just wanted to confirm the part numbers of what I should be buying. Here's what I have:

ReadyLift 3/2: 69-2831
Hellwig Front: 7696
Hellwig Rear: 7688
Moog Front End Links x2: K750074
Moog Rear End Links x2: K750052

Am I missing anything? Is there anything else recommended? Next upgrade will be larger wheels when my tires are ready for replacement, which is relatively soon.

Thanks in advance for the help!

I can confirm the Hellwig #s. Here is my invoice from when I bought these. Also K750052 is correct for the rear end-links

1626877094137.png

OP
OP
D

deh2k7

Reaction score
I can confirm the Hellwig #s. Here is my invoice from when I bought these. Also K750052 is correct for the rear end-links
Thanks for the confirmation. Did you replace the end links for your front sway bar or re-use the factory links? If you replaced, what did you use?

Also, am I missing other things that I should think about before I start getting into this project?

DWs-TTEB

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks for the confirmation. Did you replace the end links for your front sway bar or re-use the factory links? If you replaced, what did you use?

Also, am I missing other things that I should think about before I start getting into this project?
I used energy suspension on the front and moog on the rear end-links. Been noise and clunk free since install back in March 2021.

Look at that post. I used energy suspension front end links. I also did the bilstein struts all around. Very happy with the end results.

DWs-TTEB

Full Access Members
Reaction score

DWs-TTEB

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Check out this thread as well

OP
OP
D

deh2k7

Reaction score
Thanks for all of the information, I've been lurking for a bit! I have a Limited with CCD, so I don't think I have any options for the Billstein shocks, correct? Is there any suspension upgrade available for CCD?

DWs-TTEB

Full Access Members
Reaction score
For the CCD, I only know of OEM struts/shocks. Ready lift's new version of the 3/2 lift has the brackets to mount/retain the linkage for your CCD setup. To my knowledge, the 3"/2" Ready Lift, Hellwig sways bar(s), & aftermarket end-links are the only suspension upgrades available for a 2018-2021 LTD w/ CCD. The folks that go the Icon coilovers don't have CCD. Lets see if anyone else chimes in on this...

OP
OP
D

deh2k7

Reaction score
For the CCD, I only know of OEM struts/shocks. Ready lift's new version of the 3/2 lift has the brackets to mount/retain the linkage for your CCD setup. To my knowledge, the 3"/2" Ready Lift, Hellwig sways bar(s), & aftermarket end-links are the only suspension upgrades available for a 2018-2021 LTD w/ CCD. The folks that go the Icon coilovers don't have CCD. Lets see if anyone else chimes in on this...
That lines up with my understanding from all the threads I've seen as well...

Jacob Taylor

Reaction score
I am pretty sure that Icon has a bypass for the CCD but it may disengage some of your drive modes