Lifted Expedition ???? Shocks????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bart Man

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a 2-3" Leveling kit installed with Blistein HD shocks in the front, Does anybody know who makes a shock for this lift or is the stock ones Ok, Blistein say that they will work fine but it just does'nt make sence to me, I did get the correct shocks for the rear,(for the 2'' lift)The ride is alittle bouncy but I guss its from the keys,

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you should be fine... most trucks I have helped lift with only body lift and leveling kit reused the stock shocks... i think maybe Procomp or fabtech make shocks for different size lifts.... but if your shocks still have travel in them you shouldn't have a problem

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
rancho makes shocks for 2 to 4 inch lift in both the 5000 and 9000 series, they will give you the right amount of travel for the 2/3 level lift, i am running the 9000s on rear and 5000 on front, but changing them to 9000s soon, but the ones you have will work fine for every day driveing and even light off road, as long as your not jumping your truck, then you will blow the shaft clear through the housing, thats the prob i have now with the 5000 series, they are stock shocks

Last edited:

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
zone off road products make 2" front lift shock part number is ZON4805.... two shocks and boots was $93 shipped to my door

henry98

Reaction score
i have the part #'s for exactly 2" lift rancho shocks for 97/02 ford expedition 4x4... i buy all my shocks by collpased and extended lengths so they function the way i want them to. let me know if you want them #'s :)