Lifting a 2008 - Tire/wheel questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

briandye

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Can you go into a bit more detail? Im not super familiar with 4WD systems. I am in 2WD mode when this noise is happening, I haven't been in 4WD, or A4WD since before the new tires and lift.

The noise seems to be intermittent, like typically after a long highway drive when I get back in town from work.

vontaehamilton96

Reaction score
View attachment 24368 Glad to hear you got everything ordered! Sorry, I think ecoboost when I think 3rd gen. I forget that not all of the 3rd gens had it. You should be just fine with the 5.4.

Figured I would toss a picture of mine up on here as well...
This is also with the 3.5" / 2.5"
View attachment 24368 Glad to hear you got everything ordered! Sorry, I think ecoboost when I think 3rd gen. I forget that not all of the 3rd gens had it. You should be just fine with the 5.4.

This is also with the 3.5" / 2.5"

vontaehamilton96

Reaction score

This is also with the 3.5" / 2.5"[/QUOTE)

Did you have to change the upper control arm or did the stock one work