Light up emblems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

theboss440

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Putco makes the light up emblems for the 2021 expedition or if the f-150 putco emblems would work on it and if so what year f-150 or part number any info is greatly appreciated

lv2drive

Full Access Members
Reaction score
@theboss440

Why would you want those? They look retarded and makes your vehicle look like your modifying it with parts from auto zone. Do yourself a favor and just delete this post. You’ll thank me later
We ALL know that there is no way that your photo is your actual vehicle.

The only way anyone would thank you is if you never posted here again.

Do all of us a favor & go back to your cave.

plus what's wrong with Autozone? they have a great jingle - + plentiful HR1 bulbs! who are you kidding, you know you actually work there, self-loather.

But - to add: it pains me to say this but back to the OP, i unfortunately agree with you that a light up logo would be "undesireable", to put it in a more appropriate way. but, even a broken clock is correct twice a day, so don't get too excited, mr. minibronze from topeka with a '94 honda accord.

maxxplatinum9137

Reaction score
We ALL know that there is no way that your photo is your actual vehicle.

The only way anyone would thank you is if you never posted here again.

Do all of us a favor & go back to your cave.

plus what's wrong with Autozone? they have a great jingle - + plentiful HR1 bulbs! who are you kidding, you know you actually work there, self-loather.

But - to add: it pains me to say this but back to the OP, i unfortunately agree with you that a light up logo would be "undesireable", to put it in a more appropriate way. but, even a broken clock is correct twice a day, so don't get too excited, mr. minibronze from topeka with a '94 honda accord.

Lol oh man that’s awesome.

JayB66

Reaction score
I have wondered if there was an illuminated blue oval available for the grill space on the older trucks.. It doesn't need to be bright, Just thought it'd be a cool accent.

tommyddsr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Check your local laws first. In VA it is illegal to run a blue or red light on front of a vehicle unless you are law enforcement / medical/fire. And yes the inspection station inspectors are buttheads and will fail your car.