Lightweight Jump Starter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Paul M

Reaction score
Follow up from my previous GB40 post:
both people we bailed out with it were driving really old crappy vehicles. The second time I made my daughter do it so that I would be assured she knew how if she ever needed to use it on her car. Both times the cars went from clicking to instant start.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
He shouldn’t have even needed to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It the battery was completely dead(actually below 2 volts) or not connected at all he would. I posted that above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It the battery was completely dead(actually below 2 volts) or not connected at all he would. I posted that above.

At what time in the video was the battery at 2 volts? It was at 11.11 when he started and dropped into the 9.?? When he cranked it over. The NOCO recognized the battery. You shouldn’t need to push the button according to the instructions posted above. Right?

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
At what time in the video was the battery at 2 volts? It was at 11.11 when he started and dropped into the 9.?? When he cranked it over. The NOCO recognized the battery. You shouldn’t need to push the button according to the instructions posted above. Right?

Sorry, missed voltage part of the video. I heard him say dead battery. The bypass would have taken care of the issue though.

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't how I missed it, but I thought the GB50 also worked as a trickle charger, too.

Oh well.

My battery has been dipping below 11.5v. ForScan sent a message when I connected yesterday. This was the third time I have got that message in the last couple of weeks as I have been playing around with ForScan settings.