Lincoln Interior Upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gharris129

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So I'm closing in on my dream truck. I have a few projects to finish up before I get this one done but I want to start sourcing parts and researching my options. my front seats are getting pretty worn and so Im looking to reskin them but I figured Ide upgrade the comfort level as well.

Here's what I'm thinking. I would like to switch out the front seats I heard Lincoln LS seats can bolt right in? Anyone try this? Once I get those I would Like to get replacement leather for the whole truck has anyone used any of the internet companies? I'm wondering about quality vs cost and how tough is the install these. Ive been looking into a wood steering wheel other than the Lincoln Navigator are there any others that fit? Is there anything I should know about the intall on that? Also I would like wood to match the steering in a nutshell I want to make the expedition more luxerious and updated.

This is going to take me time to save for and install so i figured I'de start the question now any input would be awesome thanks.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know a couple members have done leather upgrade... I think someone even does it as a job... hopefully they will chime in for ya

OP
OP
gharris129

gharris129

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Has anyone replaced there frontseats with ones from another vehicle? Or has anyone heard of a write up on this?