Look up Warranty Service History by VIN?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WACCC

Reaction score
Hello All,

I am a new (used) Expedition owner and was wondering if there are any forum members that are able to look up warranty/service history by VIN.

Please reply to this thread if you are able to help out with this.

THANKS!

tonydiv

technical advisor
Reaction score
If you feel like making a new friend, I would suggest that friend be a Ford service writer. They can look up everything that has ever been done to the truck (by a dealer). They can also look up any TSB's that apply to your truck.

Carfax has some warranty info as well as some basic maintenance records from places like Valvoline Instant Oil Change, but they don't collect info from most other shops.

FordCustSrvc

Full Access Members
Reaction score
...I am a new (used) Expedition owner and was wondering if there are any forum members that are able to look up warranty/service history by VIN...
Welcome to the forum, WACCC! A service advisor at the Ford dealer can check into that for you, like tonydiv mentioned.

I also sent you a private message.

If you feel like making a new friend, I would suggest that friend be a Ford service writer. They can look up everything that has ever been done to the truck (by a dealer). They can also look up any TSB's that apply to your truck.

Carfax has some warranty info as well as some basic maintenance records from places like Valvoline Instant Oil Change, but they don't collect info from most other shops.
Thanks for helping out, tonydiv!

we have the FORD SERVICE REP
I appreciate the shout-out, FREEWAY. :)

Cory