Looking At A 2014 Limited 4WD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BlueStangGT

BlueStangGT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
F8FA8AEA-DFD8-47FE-983A-90DF8DD056D1.jpeg So... I kept it, been about 5 weeks and so far, so good! I’ve only found a couple of previously undiscovered oddities and only one of those may actually turn out to be troublesome.

Although I’ve had several Ford vehicles with Home Link, this is the only one that I’ve encountered that simply refuses to learn. I can successfully clear the programming but that’s it. Is this common for these and are there common fixes, as well?

The other issue is the driver side seat molding/switch cover, which has a broken tab or two. This one doesn’t bother me... since it’s black I’m going to fasten it with a screw or two in a similar fashion to what’s described in another thread here.

I was able to sell Ol’ Blue (‘07 4WD) in about 10 days or so and the guy has already had the paint fixed, put new wheels on, and so forth so it appears as though it’s found a worthy owner.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire