Looking for information on 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

Mikefromco

Reaction score
Thanks much for the information. I will be getting an extended warranty to cover some of the expected issues. I am looking at a 2018 limited with 50k miles to stay in budget. Has anyone had good interaction with some of these insurance companies?

Dice Roll

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you can buy a ford warranty check the flood ford prices. Dealer I used matched them. Not sure what mileage restrictions you might have at that many miles.

Bill Schell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks much for the information. I will be getting an extended warranty to cover some of the expected issues. I am looking at a 2018 limited with 50k miles to stay in budget. Has anyone had good interaction with some of these insurance companies?

I purchased my 8/125000 warranty thru Flood Ford and have already used it to cover the "skitzo side mirrors" and "erratic passenger side electric running board".

OP
OP
M

Mikefromco

Reaction score
I purchased my 8/125000 warranty thru Flood Ford and have already used it to cover the "skitzo side mirrors" and "erratic passenger side electric running board".

Can you give me a link for this? How much did you end up paying for the warranty?
huge thanks guys

DCS_express

Reaction score
I used Flood for warranty too. . . 8 year 100k . . .
2018 XLT issues
3 out of 4 struts leaking and were replaced
Still having issues with the mirrors popping
Middle seatbelt in second row wouldn't click in was replaced
Some weird issue with 4wheel drive when I first got it received dash messages that went away on its own video link is on this forum
Stock headlights are pretty bad IMO too, most people are replacing with LED bulbs

Dice Roll

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Can you give me a link for this? How much did you end up paying for the warranty?
huge thanks guys

I paid about 1200 for the 8/100. Added a couple extras for a few bucks more. Can’t think of what they were off the top of my head. My dealer straight up matched it when I sent link to floods website. The local yokels balked at matching by instating on 2200, and that coupled with their thousands extra sent me online ordering my truck.

Bill Schell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
huge thanks guys

https://www.floodfordesp.com/

Don't recall the exact amount but it was the best price I found. I opted for the 8/125K Premium Plan and added the lighting option. Just enter the data into their website and it will generate a cost for each plan/options.