Looking for Low miles 2013 or 2014 Expedition in Florida

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JamaicaJoe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you have a 2013 or 2014 Expedition with low miles, in fine shape, please let me know. Service records are a plus. Don't want anything newer, thank you.

GlennSullivan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You should also state your preference (if any) of 2WD or 4WD as most FL Expys were ordered as 2WD vehicles. The 4WD vehicles I see are like mine which was bought in NY and transplanted to FL.

OP
OP
JamaicaJoe

JamaicaJoe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am looking for mileage in the sub to 90K mile range with service records, specifically for oil change intervals. 2WD and base models are preferred. I really don't want a sunroof or complex infotainment. Vehicles from snow and salt belt states need not reply.

Last edited:

GlennSullivan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here are 2 nice looking trucks in south Fl. Price is high on the red one but mileage is very low and it has what looks like new Michelin tires.

Better price on the black truck, but black in south fl? I own a similar 2011 Limited in pearl white / black with 65,000 miles. Nice thing is 2011 Limited includes HD cooling and HD trailer tow package.

The thing you really want to watch out for besides oil changes / maintenance is if the HVAC blend doors have all been changed - I have had to change all 5 of mine in the last 6 years.

IMG_0572.png

IMG_0574.png

Last edited:

cekkk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My wife has a '13 King Ranch with every option with 55,341 miles last week when I applied for annual registration. She drives it to the beauty shop on friday. When we bought the car new in 2013 that meant a 60 mile round trip. Today it means a 5 Mile round trip. I actually go out in the garage and put a battery tender on it every couple of months. She would follow my F350 Dually from Lake George Colorado to Gold Canyon Arizona and back in the winter. She would pull a 16 ft flatbed with an ATV and a side by side on it. I am allowed to drive it for gasoline fill ups and service, but that's about it. Although I do have an occasional 120 mile round trip, and I have taken it just to give it some exercise three or four times in the last three or four years. It's a gorgeous car, white, new tires that I changed at 50,000 just because I like to change tires at 50,000 miles. I was trying to talk her into Trading it, and then made the mistake of buying a new 2020 Lincoln for myself. She does not like the new Gadgetry. Needless to say it has always been garage to. I don't know how much it would take to get her to part with it, but I suspect somewhere north of the approximately $50,000 we paid for it 10 years ago.