Looking to add a brush guard... help & pic request

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prez1967

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Saw an expedition just like mine yesterday and it had a really nice looking brush guard and rear light guards...

Im wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction for a top quality (strong, good finish, good mounts) brush guard and tail light covers.

pictures would help. or at least point me in the right direction of where i can see different options available.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i have a westin brush guard on mine. have had them on both of my expeditions and love them. i dont have taillight guards.

97_edition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Saw an expedition just like mine yesterday and it had a really nice looking brush guard and rear light guards...

Im wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction for a top quality (strong, good finish, good mounts) brush guard and tail light covers.

pictures would help. or at least point me in the right direction of where i can see different options available.

I have a Go Rhino! brush guard on mine and no tail light covers. I haven't hit anything with my expedition yet so I am not sure how strong it is. It also has tow hooks on the front of it but haven't had the opportunity to use them yet either. Overall I am very happy with mine. Also, my headlight bars are removable. (It is illegal in some states to have bars crossing the beam of the headlights.) This is what my mechanic told me, but mine are still on. :)

TheGuyWho

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I like the full brush guards. For me I think I want something a little more heavy duty. ARB with a winch maybe? Im still looking for the right one…

ExpySport

Reaction score
I have a full wrap-a-round GoRhino guard on my Expedition and it has held up very well over the years. I had to push my dad's Durango up the street after it died to a service station and the guard did fine. I have (2) PIAA driving lights mounted on the crossbar. Well built product!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r98exp1