Love the new SKIN!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

designit

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Now I notice the changing photos all over (from the garage)...

Ummm... (shall I say) ?? I see you've been busy?... Nice work man!

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
love that. i guess my truck isnt pretty enough to be on the pictures on top though. havent seen her yet. :( and dgray... aka... old farts rig is always on the bottom left for me. haha i love the sponsors on the side too. simple and at least its a ford not a dodge like on f150online. and the vendors on the side too. love that. great job!!! love the colors!! the grey is perfect.

NewbieVet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Honestly the more I navigate around the site the more I like it. The best word I can use to describe it...comfy! Very nice work Shaggy...props..

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
is changing the color of our name an option somewhere in here?

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
love that. i guess my truck isnt pretty enough to be on the pictures on top though. havent seen her yet. :( and dgray... aka... old farts rig is always on the bottom left for me. haha i love the sponsors on the side too. simple and at least its a ford not a dodge like on f150online. and the vendors on the side too. love that. great job!!! love the colors!! the grey is perfect.

You need to hang out more at my other forum - www.fordfullsize.com :pepper:

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can, but I may save that for a different usergroup color. On that will be added soon :D