M/T Mud-Terrain Maximum Traction

Off Road Maximum Traction Tire Choice

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
idk why bfg changed their mt look. the KM1s were some of the best tires. but they want them to look like the krawlers. too bad the krawlers use a different compound and lug size.

OP
OP
Expeditionary

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score
if the bfg mts and the krawlers wer enot $200-$300 difference in price i would get krawlers cuz they are badass and they are some of the best tires around

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
o yes they are. only problem with them. they rnt street tires. they are too soft for street. even out here in the desert they get chewed up real quick.

OP
OP
Expeditionary

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score
o yes they are. only problem with them. they rnt street tires. they are too soft for street. even out here in the desert they get chewed up real quick.

yeah but if i had the money for krawlers i would also have money for a set of AT streets lol

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah but if i had the money for krawlers i would also have money for a set of AT streets lol

yeah thats true. haha thats what i would do. ive seen some people out in the desert drive thier jeep with some ats. and they are towing a trailer with some mts. haha this one guy had 35 at tires and in his trailer some 38 krawlers. haha

OP
OP
Expeditionary

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah thats true. haha thats what i would do. ive seen some people out in the desert drive thier jeep with some ats. and they are towing a trailer with some mts. haha this one guy had 35 at tires and in his trailer some 38 krawlers. haha

ahah thats hilarious, i have never driven a trailer through sand but i would imagine that having maximum traction on tires that have no power behind them would be pretty useless lol

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
no i ment he was towing his trailer. and in the trailer it had his krawlers. so once he set up camp he just switched his wheels. then he had funn all weekend and then switched again back to his 35s before he left. but his trailer was one of those custom truck bed trailers. it was an old jeep bed one. it had 33s on it. it was pretty nice. should have taken a pic.

OP
OP
Expeditionary

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score
no i ment he was towing his trailer. and in the trailer it had his krawlers. so once he set up camp he just switched his wheels. then he had funn all weekend and then switched again back to his 35s before he left. but his trailer was one of those custom truck bed trailers. it was an old jeep bed one. it had 33s on it. it was pretty nice. should have taken a pic.

cool, i would love to have a set of like procomp xtreme ATs in 35 and a set of boggers in 37. That would be SO BADA** but i dont have 5k for tires

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
cool, i would love to have a set of like procomp xtreme ATs in 35 and a set of boggers in 37. That would be SO BADA** but i dont have 5k for tires

o yeah i dont blame you. havent a set of boggers here in the desert is great. not the super soft stuff, they just dig down not move forward, but the hard packed hill climbing stuff. they are really good.

OP
OP
Expeditionary

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score
o yeah i dont blame you. havent a set of boggers here in the desert is great. not the super soft stuff, they just dig down not move forward, but the hard packed hill climbing stuff. they are really good.

yeah like i said in the beginning of the post, here in the south we dont do a whole lot of offroading... we go muddin, and the deeper and sloppier the better, thats why i would want boggers, best mud tire ever (beside tractor tires)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g2TZwGTznw&list=FLAodQwl6t_QA&index=5

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scoot701