M/T Mud-Terrain Maximum Traction

Off Road Maximum Traction Tire Choice

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Expeditionary

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ahh screw it

I am going to go with the Not mentioned in the poll Nitto Trail grappler M/Ts
through all my research with tires and finding prices and all that crap I keep stumbling upon these tires, they are almost as good in the mud as the Mud grapplers but they wont sound like an F16 and make me not want to drive my truck. They are not very expensive ($300 each from Discount tire direct with free shipping!) and they look mean, and have great on road capabilities. (all of this is just based on real reviews not what Nitto says on their site) so once I am finished buying the set and installing them I'll try and do a write up on them

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am going to go with the Not mentioned in the poll Nitto Trail grappler M/Ts
through all my research with tires and finding prices and all that crap I keep stumbling upon these tires, they are almost as good in the mud as the Mud grapplers but they wont sound like an F16 and make me not want to drive my truck. They are not very expensive ($300 each from Discount tire direct with free shipping!) and they look mean, and have great on road capabilities. (all of this is just based on real reviews not what Nitto says on their site) so once I am finished buying the set and installing them I'll try and do a write up on them

My buddy has them on his F250 and they are as loud as my terra grapplers (which arent loud) dont know how they accomplished this but they did. If I was able to fit 35s I wouldve bought them

OP
OP
Expeditionary

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My buddy has them on his F250 and they are as loud as my terra grapplers (which arent loud) dont know how they accomplished this but they did. If I was able to fit 35s I wouldve bought them

my buddy in his expo has the terra grapplers and they are great on road tires, almost like pure street tires, and i figured if you combined the characteristics of the Mud & Terra grapplers then it would be an all terrain MT lol

vaguirrebica

Reaction score
whats up guys ..what do you think about 265/75/16 mickey thompson baja m/t's are they soft tires on da road?

tack87

Reaction score
I have been using BFGoodrich M/Ts for years they are great on or off road. They will also last a good long while if you rotate them, but that is any tire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmdunham2