Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lowandslow

Reaction score
My floor mats dont cover at all and i am wondering if i can get some heavy duty mats. I have a 2003 eb with the 2nd row captain. Has anyone purchased mats and where did they get them?

G

I have aftermarket black rubber crap catcher mats that fit perfectly. The factory mats haven't been in my truck since I got those. Unfortunately, I paid $15 for the set......at Ames going out of business sale ( Wal-mart strikes again). I wouldn't know where to get them now.

cnuttgirl

Full Access Members
Reaction score
husky liners are great! i haven't purchased any yet (waiting for x-mas).
i know you can find mats that are molded to fit the second row hump in the center of the truck... at www.performanceproducts.com
there was another site that i went to, but i'm at work and the site is on my computer at home.

G

I have a 2000 E.B with the brown trim and interior. I found some rubber mats at costco that are made quality and are great. They are made of high quality rubber and match the interior perfectly.I dont really care for carpet mats, as they are hard to clean and look like crap after a year. It was like 20$ for the set of 4. i got a set for my 02' civic also, i still have the stockers brand new. I think i may sell them on e-bay or something.

G

If you like the idea of Husky liners there are another option called xtreme liners, made by nifty products. I have them and they are really nice and fit great. The only downside is that they can become a little slick when wet. I have them for my 02 EB. The adds show a colored decal which I didn't like but luckily it is removable. Check em out.