Maybe I will see my order in 2024

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SRQalldaylong

Reaction score
I ordered a 2022 MAX SPP in White on 1/15/2022.
Just got this email on 8/18/2022 which is over 7 months of absolutely no action:

Update on your Ford order
Logo-Ford.png
As promised, we want to update you on the status of your Expedition Limited order. We are still experiencing delays due to the supply chain challenges that Ford and our industry are facing at this time.
Please understand that while getting your vehicle into production is taking longer than usual, we are doing all we can to minimize the delays.
There’s nothing we want more than to deliver your new Expedition Limited. We are fully committed to keeping you updated on your vehicle’s status, and will let you know as more information becomes available. We apologize for any inconvenience, and truly appreciate your patience and understanding.​

momcarx3

Reaction score
I am in the Same boat as you…. I ordered mine on 1/25 and got this same email on 8/18. So incredibly annoying and frustrating to see people who ordered way after us have build dates or even have a delivery date.

cpeckvtpcs235

Reaction score
I am in the Same boat as you…. I ordered mine on 1/25 and got this same email on 8/18. So incredibly annoying and frustrating to see people who ordered way after us have build dates or even have a delivery date.
stay the course, i waited 9 months and was pissed every month, but in the end, it was well worth the wait:)

TxBrian

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That’s insane. Was yours built then put in a chip hold? Still waiting on shipment?
Yea, chip hold then ship hold, lol.
Modules and app populated around April. Then finally got the it's built email and been waiting on shipment since June or July. I no longer want it but my wife does so we will see who wins. :)

BravoAlpha

Full Access Members
Reaction score
back in March we started getting big delays. Ambassador bridge and what not.. I began to consider waiting another year (we did that in 2021 thinking we’d wait until supply chain issues were resolved). Sequoia wasn’t out yet, suburban would be November that late in the game, and I wasn’t going to buy a Fiat soooo. I just accepted the situation and we stuck with it. I’m glad we did.

lobsenza

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You will be unhappy with the 3rd row in the Sequioa. It does not fold flat and has limited legroom.