Medium Stone Interior stock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slay

Reaction score
Looking to find an in stock Expedition XLT or Limited with Medium Stone leather interior. In my area there are 100+ trucks with Black but less than 10 in Medium Stone. Is Medium Stone just so unpopular that no dealers order it or is it so popular that they sell faster. I am not sure.

Any of you have problems finding an Expedition with Medium Stone leather interior?

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
I would say it should be more popular if you live where it's more hot than cold as it doesnt absorb heat like black leather would.

Added a pic for reference

FordExpedition18_interior.jpg

Edistobob

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My local dealer has one Limited (white platinum) and two XLT's (Oxford white, Ruby Red) with medium stone interior. Check them out at their web site: https://www.ravenelford.com/new-inv...acted=inventory-listing1-facet-anchor-model-3 . If you decide to contact them, ask for Kevin Downs--he's been good to deal with. FYI this dealer is in Ravenel, SC, just a bit south of Charleston. How far would you want to go to find one?

OP
OP
S

slay

Reaction score
I live north near Chicago. I checked all the med. stone trucks around me (6 total right now) and none had the options I wanted. I may end up ordering or taking a trip down south where all the medium stone interiors are shipped! I can't be the only one in the area that doesn't want a black interior. A black to med. stone interior of 100 to 6 seems skewed.

Paddler

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I live north near Chicago. I checked all the med. stone trucks around me (6 total right now) and none had the options I wanted. I may end up ordering or taking a trip down south where all the medium stone interiors are shipped! I can't be the only one in the area that doesn't want a black interior. A black to med. stone interior of 100 to 6 seems skewed.

Just order one. You get exactly what you want and nothing you don't want.

QMastaD

Reaction score
I couldn’t find the Expy I wanted in my area. I used cars.com and found one in Vegas (I live in Michigan). I purchased it and arranged to have it shipped to me by shipacardirect. It really was not that bad of a process. Just got the vehicle last Friday. If I would have stuck with the order i would have received it late August.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paddler

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mine took about 8 weeks from order to delivery. Not bad. How much did it cost to ship?

QMastaD

Reaction score
Mine took about 8 weeks from order to delivery. Not bad. How much did it cost to ship?

$1300. And I think that was a pricier one because I wanted to make sure I had a good one being unfamiliar with the process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waleedalmadani