Monkies removed rear washer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

effingpot

Reaction score
Well here is an odd one - I was driving through longleat safari park at the weekend and one of the monkies surgically removed the washer sprayer from the rear of my 2005 Eddie Bauer 5.4L V8! OK so it does warn you that your car will be destroyed (google "monkies destroying cars at longleat" for a laugh), but he took about 3 seconds to do it!

Question is - to replace the part that fits onto the end of the tube and into the little hole in the back of the car - anyone know what I am asking for exactly? The ford dealer I emailed was puzzled - I am in the UK and have to find a way to get one mailed to me before my annual road safety check ;-)
thanks
Mike

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Are you talking about the nozzle and hose that the fluid comes out of?

Last edited:
OP
OP
effingpot

effingpot

Reaction score
Hi - it's the little black spray nozzle. The tube was also eaten but there is enough for me to still use it - so just the nozzle is missing. I can find some on ebay motors and other US sites but not for my Explorer so far - any pointers welcome.
thanks
Mike