Mouse problem...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Judge Mills

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I moved to a new location last August that is on the edge of a forest. The city also had an explosion in the mice population. So, my Expedition has been battling problems the past 6 months. I use bait around the driveway, glue traps inside the cab, water traps around the driveway, and I still occasionally get mice inside the cab. Now I think one has died in the dash, specifically inside the HVAC. So, a couple of questions....

Do any of you have experience tearing the dash to find "the most common places" nests/mice are.

Have any of you tried blocking off the access theses mice are finding to get inside the Ford? I cannot figure out how they get in....

docraymund

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Try to keep a dog nearby. Use the truck regularly. Other than that, a fence made of plain GI sheet about 3 ft tall around your expy may work.

OP
OP
Judge Mills

Judge Mills

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah, we drive both it and the car every day, but they get into both... Yet, for some reason, they haven't gotten into the cabin of the El Camino that is hardly driven...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PalosX