My Expedition got a twin!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I must say two XL versions are pretty much pointless to own, would’ve been better off buyin a pickup for himself .

@Deadman
How many kids do you have? Hopefully at least 2??

Amazing how you know my life better than I do. I'll consult with you next time before I buy. I'm pretty sure people would be PISSED if I hauled their deceased loved on in the back of a F-150, but what do I know..... Next time I'll buy a short one, so I can't use it in my business and its completely useless to me. Thanks for your assistance!

OP
OP
D

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
probably for his job, just needs the extra room to haul around dead forum members that call his wife big.

@Deadman I to am curious who won the drag race on the way home?

Thats funny! lol. The HO definitely has more grunt, but we didn't drag them. Wife's a little too careful for that fun!

OP
OP
D

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It is a piece of plastic. I was considering buying one and trying to install myself. If I remember correctly, the dealership I called gave me a hard time (since I was going to install on an Expy... I slipped. Meant to say mine cracked. Oh well.) they said it was $600 for both sides. My wrap was $100.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There's more than that black panel to sway tho.... Theres the big section of white behind it as well to black out. I really thought about wrapping mine. I LOVE the Flex look! Black top....

OP
OP
D

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’m curious about your thoughts after driving both. I love our Navigator but haven’t driven an Expy to be able to compare the two. I’ll second the comment about ceramic coating and the wheels, it also helps immensely with cleaning the grill as well. Chem guys make two particular brushes that make a big difference in cleaning those two areas as well.

I have two of these, one for the grill and one for the wheels.

One of these for the wheels.

I have a long skinny wheel brush similar, but these wheels are tight, might need a smaller brush. (insert dirty humor lol).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r98exp1