My sound system!!! (:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DR3W

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here it is, should be shipped in by the end of the week and installed asap!!! :)

Stereo.jpg Kenwood DDX318 Head Unit

tdx68.jpg MTX Audio 6x8 Front Door Speakers

tn573.jpg MTX Audio 6x8 Rear Door Speakers

Boom.jpg MTX Audio 12' Thunder 4500 DVC subs in custom box i built

gpv21001.jpg Crunch GPV 2100.1 Subwoofer Amp (2000 max watts)

Last edited:

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
only thing i would change. is add the 3 ways up front unless your gonna buy some seperate tweeters for the front. youll want to hear the music more.

but other wise sweet!

OP
OP
DR3W

DR3W

Full Access Members
Reaction score
only thing i would change. is add the 3 ways up front unless your gonna buy some seperate tweeters for the front. youll want to hear the music more.

but other wise sweet!

I wasn't really sure which to put up front yet, i was still debeting it, but thanks :)

OP
OP
DR3W

DR3W

Full Access Members
Reaction score
And no, it doesn't come with gps. But when i get an iphone(even an ipod) i can stream nav. through it :)

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
the only reason i say to put it in the front is because YOU want to hear the music. who cares about the people in the back seats. i dont even have a speaker in my rear driver door. no power to it so i pulled it out. haha and does it bother me? nope.

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hence why we dont take electrical advice from panda... panda do you still have back seats? you seriously need a 2 door truck lol

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
expresspedition