need advice asap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jlo82585

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hey y'all so I left for vacation today, drove from cedar rapids iowa to hattiesburg MS in 13 hrs. the truck ran great except one issue. when i start the truck the air suspension fills the bags and shuts off. around 150 miles into my trip the truck started handling like a yacht in a hurricane! around 200 miles in the check susp. light came on. i filled up after getting a dismal 14.5 mpg highway and when i started the truck the suspension aired up just fine but sure enough around 200 miles into the next leg the same thing happened. since I am on vacation all my diag tools are at home but i do have a good emergency tool kit so im wondering if anyone has any ideas on what it could be? does the check susp light come on if your bags leak? it does look like the LF is lower than the rest but it could be the terrain.

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'd enjoy the vacation & take it slow on the highway. Once back from the trip that air suspension nonsense would go in the scrapheap.

OP
OP
J

jlo82585

Full Access Members
Reaction score
oh thats the plan, I just wasnt gonna do it till it failed, which it apparently has, I just dont want to cause additional damage so I was hoping there was a band-aid i could apply to it. I dont like having issues a thousand miles from home...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PaulMedik